Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just HAVE to give a SHOUT OUT!!!

Happy Happy Thursday Everyone!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!!!!  It has been a FUN day for me......enjoying it relaxing in my ARTHaven!!!! ;)

So.......I just wanted to take a bit of time and give you my thoughts on the WONDERFUL new gadget on the market today!!!!  I received an email several months back about this new gadget coming out and it immediately peaked my interest..........so a couple weeks ago I watched the spot on HSN about it and was immediately HOOKED!!! I just knew this is exactly what I've been waiting for.....so I snatched it up........

I've had a bit of time to play with it and thought I would give you some of my thoughts of the Ebosser from Craftwell..........so I worked up  a video today...felt I could better express it by showing you!!  I hope you enjoy it and maybe it will help you a bit.....
So...That's my review......and in a few quick words....I LOVE THE EBOSSER by Craftwell!!!! Very much worth the money to me and am thrilled I made the purchase!!! Would LOVE to hear what you think?????

As always...Thank you so much for stopping by to visit with me...I wish you all a VERY blessed weekend and I hope you will come by again!! Until then....

No comments: