Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Storage Solution for Me....

Hey Hey Everyone....I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend......Hoping the snow is all but done for all of you up north.....WOWZERS did you all get a blizzard or what!!!  On our news they kept referring back to our 1978 Blizzard here in Kentucky/Indiana.....and comparing it to that....I was only about 13 years old back then when that Blizzard hit and we were out of school for a good month.......I remember even getting to skate (or shall I say....SLIDE) around on the lake by our home back then......that one was one for us in my area to remember for a lifetime.........I hope you all fared better then from that one so long ago......

So....I have been trying my best to come up with a storage solution for my ribbons and lace......aren't we all struggling for the perfect solution for us....Each time I thought I had a solution that would work it ended up becoming a pain for me.......so I thought and thought and came up with a solution that will work for...and I can even grow with it easily as I add more ribbons and laces........thought I would share a short video I worked up showing it to you......NO...it's not Rocket Science....and YES....it's basically just a modification of ways other people store them....but for ME it's a WIN for what I've done and I can see me utilizing my ribbons & lace more now that I can actually SEE all of them without having to dig through so much....

MY RIBBON STORAGE IDEA









So you'll notice from the video I did put a circle hole at the top of them.......thinking that say perhaps you were going to be going to a Scrapbooking outing and needed to take ribbons with you.......and perhaps you have a ring or ribbon to tie them all together and keep them handy........just a thought.....But as I shared in the video.....I used my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter to cut them out.......and I was able to get  for of them on a page for 8 1/2 x 12 paper.......and they cut beautifully....


And just so you know....these are the drawers I used.....I get mine from Walmart.....the size of the drawers are 9"x12".


So that's it for the solution that works for me......perhaps it will give you an idea or this will work for you as well!!!  As always....THANK YOU so much for taking time out of your day to stop by and visit with me......I hope you've enjoyed your visit....and I do hope you'll stop by again....I wish you all a very blessed week.......until next time.....

No comments: