Pictures Missing from Posts?

Hey everyone......I would first like to Thank You for stopping by to visit with me......Just wanted to make you aware of a couple of things....
Due to Dropbox giving me issues on people accessing my free cut files I've had to MOVE MY CUT FILES to a different source....because of this NONE OF THE LINKS in posts older then 6/4/2014 are valid...You MUST click on the link to My Free Cut Files and locate from there...
Some of my older posts you will find are missing photos...Some time back I had some issues with Google and they lost HUNDREDS of my photo links......and I honestly have not had the energy to go back through every post and figure out what they are.....SO...Please know you are most welcome to visit My ART Gallery of all ART I've created over the years...My Gallery of ART

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hey Hey Hey....A few new files and some videos!!

Here I go again.......leaving several weeks between posts...I really hate it when I do that.....just seems my creativity comes in spurts as of late.....I'm REALLY trying to change that!!! LOL  But I have had a sudden urge to create some new files and try an idea that came to mind......they all came together as I had hoped so I thought I would share them with you......I will pre-warn you....LOL this WILL be a LONG POST!!! ;)

I've seen lately some 3D bows......there's some new dies that are coming out that I've seen on videos...but they weren't any I really cared for....not to mention that I don't buy dies anymore.....cause I can do all that on my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter so I just save all that $$$ for other ART goodies.....like the new Distress Paints that will be coming out...OMG...I WANT THOSE babies!!!! ;)  Ok...Ok....got off track....sorry....back to the 3D bow.... ;)  I decided to work up a quick tutorial on how EASY they are to put together.......

So.....don't you agree....aren't they super super simple to make and so cute!!!??? ;) .

https://app.box.com/s/mvjsvael8an6ejulzq3k

Now.......next I decided I wanted to create my own fun design of the filmstrip is a couple of different ways......I can see this really being FUN to use in scrapbook pages...even making books and things....

 I decided to work up a short video sharing some ideas of what I did with it....


https://app.box.com/s/nhz6b3nffljx956ue1lk

So.....Now on we go to a few other files I designed......I got on a roll and just had a BLAST!!!!  Felt GREAT to actually want to create files again......

Don't you think these would work in SO well for projects you want to create......especially with the tape pieces.....just think...if you don't have the color or type of washi tape you want.....just use your own design....  Anywho.... ;)  IF you might be interested in any of these....you can find them in My ETSY Store....

https://app.box.com/s/lmhaq7wnuqp6m8x2u028


https://app.box.com/s/txgamncv3rypymoljmk3


https://app.box.com/s/l3eaw8o3bez6pv69tdrd


https://app.box.com/s/45yqipjccdgp1yci3odh



Ok.....now on to the great idea I had and it works FANTASTIC!!!!  And it's a HUGE Hat's off to Sherri at That's Scrap Inc. for creating such an AWESOME and versatile product!!!!  It's her Re-Nu Sheets.....have you tried these to restick your cutting mats????? OMG if you haven't you have no idea what you're missing...they are a DREAM to use!!!!  so check out a video I created sharing my COOL idea......


Now tell me....Isn't that AWESOME!!!  I can see myself using this technique ALOT especially since I love using digi images.......You remember in the video I said I didn't like my color choices I used to do the background...LOL  Well I meant it...hehehehe...I decided to redo it and I have to say I MUCH MORE prefer my 2nd attempt....


The masking using the acetate backed with the Re-Nu Sheet sticky worked like a DREAM.....I then took it one step farther.....once I had the basic color down with the Distress Stains...I decided to remove the acetate.....I colored the dragonflies with some Faber-Castel Watercolor Pencils and a waterbrush....and then decided to cut out the dragonflies again only this time using some of Tyler at All That Jazz Supplies Inc. Double Sided Adhesive Sheets....these things are ALSO AWESOME!!!  I then placed these OVER the dragonflies on the page......and did NOT yet remove the top sheet off them....I colored the background even more with some of the Distress Inkpads and my sponges.....then did the water drop affect.....dried well then removed the top cover piece of the dragonflies to expose the sticky of the adhesive and coated with some Martha Stewart Chrystal Fine glitter......and did the same technique to the dragonflies I added on top of the card.....PRETTY COOL HUH!!! ;)

OMG...Can you believe it!!!!  ROFL...You've FINALLY came to the end of my blog post!!! Are you still with me......LOL  Better yet.....Are you still awake!!! HA  Sorry it was so long....just had so much I wanted to share so I had to cram it all in!!! I sure hope you might have gained some ideas.......

I...as always...WANT TO THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for stopping by to visit with me...It means so much...you just have no idea!!!!  I would like to wish you a very very blessed week ahead and I pray you all stay safe and enjoy!!!!  I do hope you will come by and visit with me again.....Until then....

20 comments:

  1. Well Penny...you have been one busy lady. Your art is awesome. I love all of it. Such wonderful inspiration you have shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Have you been busy!!! I love it all Penny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Penny. You are so creative................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny
    Hello and it was so nice to see what your creative spurt produced.
    I have been on a dry spell lately too so know the feeling. However, I think I might just be getting some creative juice flowing again thanks to you and your lovely post.
    No matter how long inbetween it is always such a pleasure to see you posted something.
    Take care.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see another post,your creations are lovely.Can't wait to go to your Esty shop to buy some cut files.I especially love the birthday card.
    Blessing to you,Jocelan
    PS glad to see your mojo is back,I missed you.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny your creations are lovely.Can't wait to try some of the new cut files.Glad to see you are back I have missed you.
    Blessings,Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny,

    What a busy girl!!! :) And it was such a treat to see so many BEAUTIFUL creations!!!!!!! I am in love with your bird cage cupcake wrapper! So cute & creative!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to share! You are truly an inspiration.

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Penny, it's been a long time coming but what a wonderful collection of creations, so worth waiting for. I think my favourite is the film strips :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your posts Penny - they are so inspiring - the cards are fantastic - especially the friend one with the dragonflies

    hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! you have been busy. LOL Beautiful projects, so nice to see you creating again. I've lost my mojo and can't seem to get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always some stunning crafts, lovely files.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great creations, so beautiful
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Girlfriend! You know I'm not into cutting machines, but I do so admire your skill and talent, so just had to hop in and say so. Hope you've been well; I'm doing OK, hanging in there, keeping busy. Miss you! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well it seems 2013 is going to be great,once that creative dam falls theres no stopping you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a treat to visit and see your beautiful ART! You have been so busy and thank you for always sharing your awesome talent - you are the best! Diann

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWZERS!!! I am exhausted reading your post... LOL

    Love love all of your fabulous creations You are so very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tried those Re-new restick sheets and hated them. They didn't stay sticky very long and got all over the back of what I was cutting. I finally scraped them off and went back to Aleene's Tack it over and over. Love your bows and the cards you made are so pretty! Good to have you back posting your goodies again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow Penny - great informative post. Looks like you were having a ball in that video - just playing as if no one was there looking lol. You've produced some great work from the files you worked up. Fabulous - good for you. I belong to a Cameo papercrafts group on Face Book - ladies often speak of using spray to renew their mats - something I advise against as it happens. I mentioned that there were the re-new mats available. Hopefully, some people will see sense.

    Are these available from Dawn in the UK? It's something I think I would use rather than other methods i've heard about.

    hope you are well - you sounded great, so trust that you are.

    take care,

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow Penny; once you get going you do not stop :). All of your projects are gorgeous. I wish I had a machine to get those bows, great tutorial.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always have to read and read to grab all the info you share! outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment on my post...I hope you have a very blessed day!!!
In Christ...Penny Duncan

CliqueMe