Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year..........WOWZERS 2013!!

WOW WOW WOW.....So hard to believe we've started another New Year!!!!  The time just ZOOMS by doesn't it!!!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and a very safe and Happy New Year....it was quiet for me......which is good...I did make it to midnight...LOL but barely!! ;) 

So I decided that this year I wanted to try something that I've always said I hated doing....and after I did one for my boss and her family several years ago that I would never do it again....LOL Wellllll....I'm caving.....and going to give it another go......I'm rather burnt out of making cards all the time and I'm increasingly getting the urge to want to Scrapbook my boys lives.....Can you believe I said that!! LOL  I thought perhaps it would make a special Christmas gift for them next year.....and something they might treasure through the coming years.....My boys are 18 and 26........so I definitely have ALOT of catching up to do.....HA...that's an understatement isn't it!! ;) 

I know I also want to include some of our family images of members that are no longer with us.......as I think they will love these........So I decided to start off their books with my grandmother and grandfather.....their great grandmother and great grandfather from my mother's side.......I've always always loved this picture of them.......and felt it might be an image I would be able to get creative working with rather easily.......It's their wedding picture.........I am very happy with the results and I'm really excited to show it off to hear what you think.........




 



My Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and I had alot of fun together to create this page.....I made all the flowers....cut the frame and the swirlies as well as the banner.....and used some Rub On material that I printed my phrase I created out on then adhered to the page.......On the swirlies I coated them with a glue pen and then coated with Vintage Glitter from Stampendous......

So.......I REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYY hope you like it.....I had fun making this.....but boy it took some thinking to myself into the creative mode...LOL  But I have to say I'm glad I did.......Now if I can just keep the creativity flowing......

As always.....THANK YOU so very much for taking time to stop by and visit with me!! It always sincerely means so much to me!!!!  I would like to wish you all a very blessed week....and I do hope you will stop by again....until then......

No comments: