Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

My Oh My....How Does the Time FLY.....

Hello Hello Everyone.....My GOODNESS I've done an absolutely HORRIBLE job keeping up with my blog these last several months....I'm going to do my best to get better with this.....time just seems to zoom by doesn't it.....

Can you believe Christmas is almost here!!!  Another year coming to a close....WOW...And believe it or not I have FINALLY gotten the creative bug to play in my ARTHaven a bit.....needed to work up several tags for a request I had.....Once I got the ideas of what I wanted to do and started creating it was FUN again and ideas started flowing...felt like I had found a long lost friend!! ;) 

So I was really excited to get them all done so I could share them with you.....I'll start by showing you the ones I created today.....well....actually over the last 2 days......So...here we go....Here's my first one....




I call this one Silver Bells......and the phrase I used makes you want to sing the song....don't you think!! ;) I also did the print and cut technique with the fern branches on this and I love it...I decided to print the fern branches on a green cardstock.......so they would look more realistic then on white...I rather like how it came out...did lots of layering on this piece and used my Pen Holder Tool that I got from Sherri at That's Scrap Inc. with my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter....Used 2 patterns of decorative paper for the bow so it would look like you see the back side of the bow......I really had fun with this tag.....Thought if anyone might be interested in the file you can click on the image below and it will take you there....

Okie Dokie....Now to my next tag....I REALLY had alot of fun with this one......and did lots and lots of print and cut with it.....





Isn't this SO SO cool!!! I love it...and I just love the 3D affect to it...I used glitter glue on the ground to imitate snow.....and it just sparkles so pretty!! Even put some snowflakes around...added some fibers for his actual hair and on the drum to give more of a realistic look.....used my Pen Holder tool again with a Copic .05 marker to draw the phrase.....and of course as you can tell did lots and lots of print and cut.....I love how this turned out....Thought I would list the file  in case anyone was interested in the cuts to design one of these for yourself.....

PDC Little Drummer Boy Tag

Now this next one I think turned out super super cute!!!!  I hope you like it.....




Now am I right????? Isn't this tag the cutest thing!!!!!  I absolutely love this one....think it's one of my favorites.....I again use the Pen Tool with a Copic .05 marker to draw the phrase.......I only did the print and cut on the teddy bear....the other items I just used decorative papers with  but you could very easily do print and cut with the ribbons too....I like how each tag has it's own individual look...Just love love this tag....Anyway...I have also listed the pattern for this one in case anyone is interested.......

Now I thought I would also show you the tags I worked up last weekend....I didn't create files to share with these...but if there is an interest for them I would be happy to......just let me know....






 This next one I think turned out so gorgeous.......I love all the detail and how realistic it looks...don't you.....


 

Obviously I did LOTS and LOTS of print and cut with this piece.... ;)  Had a blast doing it too.....I did one more tag....but dufous me FORGOT to take a picture of it.....it was of an Angel...and it was very elegant...but that doesn't help much does it...LOL

UPDATE:  After a few requests for the file I worked the Print and Cut file up for the tag...

So...Now I also thought I would show you 2 last files I created...just in case it might be something you were looking for......

 


Shew.....I always do that to you all don't I......make the posts SO long!!! Sorry about that....just seems when the bug hits me I create and create then want to show it all!!! LOL  I do so hope you enjoyed your visit here and perhaps maybe an idea or 2?????  I can hope anyway.....THANK YOU so very much for stopping by to visit with me...it always always makes me smile!!!!  I would like to wish you all a VERY blessed week!!!  Take care and I do hope you will stop by again...Until then....

No comments: