Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hello Hello....Long Time.....No Post!!!

Hey....WOWZERS.....been MIA for a bit haven't I...Please forgive me......I spent the last month going through each and every one of My Cut Files and tweeking them.........WOWZERS WOWZERS was that a JOB and a half...but I'm SO GLAD it's all done!!!!  Now if anyone is looking for any of my files HOPEFULLY you can find what you're looking for.......

SO.....I vegged out for a good week I was SO zapped from all the tweeking....but I FINALLY started creating some files again...felt SO AWESOME!!!!  Was alot of fun...

I've created a couple of new files....thought I would show them to you here....in case they might be something you've been thinking about........

 

 

 


 



 

Shew!!!! Now I'm exhausted after all that....How about you!!! ;)  If there's any clarification you might need as to how I did something....please know you're welcome to email me.....I will say I used my Pen Tool with my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter to draw the first layer of hair, the face, the design on the dress of the Angel.....I did the Print and Cut technique with the "B" layer of the Believe Wordbook......I printed the flourish out in black laser toner and the foiled with my Foil Master to give it the shiney affect...... 

 I...AS ALWAYS want to say THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for stopping by to visit with me....AND for all of you who emailed me checking on me....I am so very touched and blessed for it and I can't thank you enough!!!!  Truly made me feel special!!!!

I pray you all have a VERY BLESSED week ahead and will come back by to visit with me again sometime!!!! Until then......

No comments: