Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How COOL is this!!!

Hey Everyone....Happy Tuesday to you all....well....what's left of it anyways!! ;)  So I've been working on some of my files and decided to turn some of them into Engraving files.......LOTS of tedious work getting it fine tuned...but SO worth the efforts......I'm LOVING them......thought I would share with you one of my files I created to Engraving and how it turned out......

This is an original Tattoo Drawing from my oldest son...he is So gifted!!  And he loves his mama so much he told me that I could use his drawings to my liking.......I am so blessed!! ;)  So...here's the file I've turned into an Engraving file....

PDC Billy Duncan Dragon Engraving 4012013

Now....check out how it turned out....I engraved the file on a 4x4 piece of Acrylic using my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter with the Engraving holder/tip.....all of which I got from Sherri at That's Scrap Inc.....does SUCH A PHENOMINAL JOB!!!
20120918_215722
 
I would also like to share with you a file that I designed for someone the other day for a special request.....this was the file I created.......
 
Okie Doke.......I "think" that catches me up for tonight!!! THANK YOU for stopping by to visit....I hope you like my creations.......cause I know I surely enjoyed sharing them.....I would like to wish you all a very blessed week!!! I do hope you'll stop by again....until next time....
 
 

No comments: