Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Two Posts in 1 Weekend!!!

Hey Everyone...it's ME again!!!!!  How about that.....2 posts in one weekend....it's been SO long since I could say that!!!!  I wanted to work on the other tag idea I had pop in my head this week....and YES....LOL  I jotted down the rough sketch of it too when it appeared!!here's what I came up with........I really thing it turned out kinda cute....







On the buckle for the belt...I colored the black buckle with a glitter pen in silver then coated with Perfect Medium coated with embossing powder and heat embossed....did this 2 times......that way it gave it a bit of a metal buckle look....the "belt" I crumpled up so it would have a bit of a worn look to it.....

Check out the AWESOME detail of the pen drawing I did on these two pieces above....the "Merry Christmas" part I used my Copic .05 marker to write it........and on the "Santa's List" I used a Bic Pen.....but of these in the Pen Tool Holder that I got from That's Scrap Inc.........I absolutely LOVE this tool!!!!!

Something else I want you to notice here....the "paper" I used that Santa's List is written on.....I bet some of you recognize from our Paulo.......it's his file...I absolutely LOVE it......but what I want to bring to your attention is the AWESOME DETAIL that my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter did on cutting out the piece especially at the top.......I crumpled it  up for part of the affect I wanted......and it still looks pristine!!!



How about these papers.......aren't they AWESOME!!!  The Red "velvet" paper is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!! It's from Tyler at All That Jazz Supplies Inc as well as the White "fuzzy" paper.....here's a link to the papers from his store.....
The black "Leather" paper is one of my favorites!!!!  I got that as well as the Feltweave and the Poptones paper from Pat over at The Paper Temptress ....her papers are so AWESOME!!!!! 

So......what do ya think of my "Santa Snowman" flip top tag????? Isn't he CUTE!!!!!  I like the way he turned out...can't you just see him hanging from Christmas presents???!!! ;)  LOL

Well....in case any of you enjoy him...

 

One last thing I would LOVE to share with you all......In case anyone is trying to do a Comparison on what might be the best cutter for THEIR NEEDS....I've added a a page to the top of my blog of an AMAZING Comparison Chart that has been compiled........there was ALOT OF LOVE put into this Comparison Chart...I was NOT the person that worked this up.........but one look at it and you can see how full of information it is!!!!!!
Ok...That does it for me for tonight.... I SO hope you enjoyed one of the pieces I've shared with you this weekend!!!!  I also hope you'll remember about the upcoming Fabric Blade Challenge that the members of the SWAT team for Sherri of That's Scrap Inc. are having starting September 1st....If you need a refresher of what I'm referring to...check out this blog post I did here.....
I hope you all enjoy the remainder of your evening!!! I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me...and I pray you are all blessed with a WONDERFUL week ahead!!! I do so hope you'll stop by again....until then.....

No comments: