Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, August 31, 2012

Just wanted to share....

Hey Everyone...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!  I'm excited and just want to share with you all.......I've been in the ART World for a very very long time...and it's truly my passion!! I SO enjoy creating things of all kinds.....but have never felt confident enough to submit anything...LOL

But...this is the year I decided it's time to stretch my wings a bit and step outside of my little comfort zone box just a wee bit.......Whew.....it's scary out here...LOL  So...I'm SO EXCITED to say I'm going to be on my VERY FIRST ever for ME Design Team!!!!!  How cool is that!!!  Want to know for who?????  I sure hope so.........well here it is....

Creative Cutting Challenge

It's a design team based around svg files used in creation to share to give others ideas on creating........I SO hope you'll check it out and join in on challenges!!!!  

Ok...that's my excitement for today!!!!  This weekend I'll be in my ARTHaven creating away!!!!!  I hope you'll come by my blog and the challenge blog on it's opening day and beyond the first challenge is due to start on September 10th!!

Okie Dokie...that's my excitement for today....AND AND AND.......A REMINDER.....

TOMORROW IS THE DAY....for the....

THAT'S SCRAP - FABRIC BLADE BLOG HOP  


You don't want to miss this FUN either...so PLEASE stop back by tomorrow after 7:00 am Central Time!!

I wish you all a VERY blessed day....and sure hope to see you tomorrow!!!!

No comments: