Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Sunday...and Get ready for some FUN!!!

Hey everyone!!! I hope you've all enjoyed a WONDERFUL weekend!!!  I have enjoyed an AWESOME weekend in my ARTHaven....had a large order I needed to complete and am thrilled it's FINISHED and packaged and ready to be mailed tomorrow!!!!

So...I have some FUN AND EXCITING news to share!!!!!  We’re going to have a Fabric Challenge using a fabric blade and your Silver Bullet Professional Cutter!!
 

So.....Isn't that going to be FUN FUN FUN!!! Sure hope you'll want to play along.....on September 1st I'll list all the blogs for you to visit and then you can start creating......but make sure you have your Fabric Blade ready to go........Don't have one????? Then you DEFINATELY want to hop over to Sherri's store.....That's Scrap Inc.

While you're there....you'll DEFINATELY want to check out her Re-Nu sheets and Mats......they are AWESOME!!!
 
And then of course....your Fabric Blade for the Challenge!!!
 
 
Also...REMEMBER.....You'll be posting your creations over at the Silver Bullet Cutters Facebook page.....so we sure hope you'll come on over and LIKE our page!!!!!!
 
 
Okie Dokie Articokie!!!! That's it for me tonight!!!! Now that I have my large order done I get to create some more FUN to share....so....off I go......THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me and allowing me to share my excitement!!!!  I know it's going to be alot of fun!!!!!!  I hope you will stop by again and visit...AND visit us over at the Silver Bullet Cutters Facebook page....Until next time!!!

No comments: