Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Happy FRIDAY!!!

Hey Everyone...Sure hope you've all had a WONDERFUL week......I'm SO happy it's FRIDAY!!!!

I had SEVERAL requests for more instructions on how I created one of the tags I shared on my last post.....so I thought I would go ahead and work up a tutorial on it for you......I finally got it finished and uploaded.....so thought I would share it with you here.....and a few more pictures of the tag.....I hope you enjoy the video.....I also go over the Print & Cut Technique a bit with the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and SCAL3.....as well as using the Pen Tool from That's Scrap Inc. with a Sharpie Marker....just one of MANY MANY writing pens/markers you can use.....an a reminder...the paper I used to create this tag is from Pat with Paper Temptress ...

I hope you found the video interesting........ ;)  So now I would like to show you angles of the tag.......
and a reminder of the download link if anyone might be interested in it....








 

Okie Dokie.......that's it for me for now.......As always...THANKS so much for stopping by!!!!  I hope you all have a WONDERFUL blessed weekend!!! I do hope you'll come by again!!!  Until next time....

No comments: