Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

Thought I would review mediums with my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter

Happy Happy Friday Everyone......I hope you all are having a WONDERFUL day!!! WOWZERS I can't believe it's the last work day of my vacation....It has so flown by!!!

So last night and this morning I decided to pull out some of the different mediums I use in my Mixed Media ART and figure out the settings that work for ME and my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter......It was alot of fun....I thought I would work up a video sharing that.....perhaps it might help some of you....keeping in mind this is of course NOT an absolute of what YOURS will necessarily be....it's what I would consider a "starting point" to give you some ideas.......as each of us will set our blade differently so we'll need to tweek for each of us....but perhaps it will help.....


I just LOVE how awesome it cuts and the efficiency!!! Possibilities are ABSOLUTELY ENDLESS!!!!

So I said in the video I would share with you the list of settings I had found work for ME.....in case any of you might be interested in it....and those who are Cougar owners.....these would also be a good starting point just to give an idea....and of course you know.....for those who purchased your Black Cats from Sherri at That's Scrap Inc. or Dawn in the UK at Thyme Graphics or Jo in Australia at Cutting Edge Craft have access to the US Forum Learning Center.......which is even more of a wealth of information......and us Silver Bullet Professional Cutter owners have access to that forum and the Silver Bullet Learning Center......They have done an AWESOME AWESOME job with the Learning Centers.....  But here's the PDF I made up of the settings I've done so far.....



Okie Dokie....that's all for me for today.....I hope you find the video interesting.......as always...THANK YOU THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me......I truly appreciate it and I hope you'll come by again....Until next time...I wish you all a very blessed day!!

1 comment:

Miss RebelYell said...

I'm in UK and now own an 18" Silver Bullet.
I am looking to experiment (buy) various materials to cut
Just to let you know, I have downloaded your SB cutting guide. However, the links to 'AllThatJazz' seem to go nowhere!