Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

PREPARE TO BE AMAZED!!!

Hey Everyone....Me again!!!! OMG...I am SO SO SO PROUD of Sherri at That's Scrap Inc....and Dawn at Thyme Graphics.....They've DONE IT.......They have made a decision that was tough for them....but they've done it and I'm SO SO SO SO BEYOND THRILLED!!!!!!  Amongst all the CRAP they are going through right now with their battle about the trademark issue with the Black Cat Cutters.......They've gone and took the customer's desires and wants and needs to heart and come out with a NEW PROFESSIONAL Grade Cutter!!!!  This thing is AMAZING!!!!  It's name???

Silver Bullet ....Isn't it pretty!!!!!!
Silver Bullet Professional Series
You've GOT to watch the introductory video.........you will be SUPER impressed!!!! 

Now I am totally thrilled with my Black Cat Cougar "Raven".....so one of these are not on my list of goodies....YET.......BUT......you can bet your bottom dollar whenever I do decide to upgrade...this will be the machine I buy!!!!!  So...IF You're looking and researching what is the best cutting choice for you....perhaps....just perhaps this may be the one!!!!

I feel like it's my child!!! LOL  I'm just SO PROUD and happy for them!!!!!  OK.....Thanks for allowing me to gloat a bit!!!!! LOL  Thank you for checking it out!!! I hope you all have a VERY blessed evening and a WONDERFUL 4th of July!!! Be SAFE!!!!

No comments: