Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Doin' The Happy Dance and Want to Share My Excitement!!!

Hey Everyone....I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL week!!!!  Mine has been pretty darn good and it got REALLY GREAT Yesterday!!!!! It all started when a Fed Ex truck pulled into my driveway.......and he hands a big box!!
You can bet your bottom dollar I was jumping up and down!!!!!!  Cause when I open the box...this is what I see......

So you're thinking....or at least...I "think" you're thinking...What???? I thought you loved your Black Cat Cougar???  Oh I DO.......It's an ASTOUNDING cutter.........IF you have one and purchased it from Sherri or Dawn or Jo....there's NO doubt you understand what I mean when I say the Customer Service is what makes it ........they are so helpful it's so hard not to fall in love with any cutter you get from them!!!

So.....Of course I had to IMMEDIATELY break it in...and I was itching to try out the engraving...
So...Can you tell I'm SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!  I have 3 more days of my vacation to PLAY PLAY PLAY.....I've started testing mediums cutting them and making notations of the settings I need ....I'll share those thoughts with you in a later video......Until then..I so hope you will come back by and see my next creation with my New Silver Bullet Professional Cutter!!!!
As always...THANK YOU so very much for stopping by and celebrating with me.....I pray you all have a VERY blessed weekend!!!! Until next time....

No comments: