Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Tag Shawl Anyone?????

Happy Happy Sunday Everyone....I hope you've all enjoyed a Wonderful weekend......they just zoom by so fast don't they!!!!  So I had another day in my ARTHaven and had alot of fun!!!!  Wanted to create something a bit different.....so I came up with a Tag Shawl......What the heck is a Tag Shawl you ask????  LOL......basically...it's a tag topper.....but I wanted to think of a cool name!! LOL  Wanna see how it came out?????








This is the overall look of the piece!!! Used my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter ALOT on this tag!!!!!  Just LOVE it......Used my Pen Tool, Embossing Tool, Cut Blade.....Just had FUN FUN FUN........

Check out the fine lines of the leaves.....see how thin they are....and what an AMAZING job my Silver Bullet Professional Cutter cut this out...this is very thin paper.....maybe 40# paper.....green shimmery.....had my settings on Velocity of 800 and force on 45 using the Silver (original) blade holder...45 degree blade...cut like butter!!!!!

See the intricate cuts on this piece.....and how WONDERFUL the detail is show the way the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter cut it.......the thin thin lines........this is scrapbook paper.....probably 65#......cut using my Silver (original) blade holder with a 45 degree blade...velocity 800 force of 90.........Then I used my Pen Tool that I also got from That's Scrap Inc. to draw the phrase under the oval above.......

Here I'm trying to show you the clear plastic I did.....I got the plastic from Tyler at All That Jazz Supplies Inc. this is the acetate thickness sheet....I used my Embossing Tool that I got from That's Scrap Inc. using a velocity of 800 and a force of 255.....made a VERY nice deep impression into the acetate....then once it was embossed I took alcohol inks in 3 colors and colored  the back side of the acetate....then on the top side I used a Stazon inkpad in Timber Brown and then sprayed with a fixative so it wouldn't smear at all...even thought the Stazon is a permanent ink....it still smeared a bit and I don't like to wait...so the fixative was a quick fix for me......I really really LOVE the end result......the back tag is actually a file folder that I cut out the tag shape with.....

Trying to show you the back of the "Tag Shawl".......

So.....Do you like it??????  I think it's pretty cool!!!!  And the "Tag Shawls" can be very addicting.....I used a portion of a GORGEOUS design from the AMAZING Monica's website.....You can find her website here...... Monica's Hobby....Thought I would share the file I created with you for a period of time before I take it and put into my collection for a future DVD.........

Remember....if you're interested in downloading while it's available...you will need to be signed into your Google Profile.......
Okie Dokie.....That's it for me tonight......I hope you like my tag...and perhaps the file.......I...as always....Want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me......Always makes me smile!!!!  I do hope you will come by again and I wish you a VERY blessed week!!!! Until next time...

No comments: