Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Time to move Forward.....

Hey everyone......I just wanted to take a moment to say HELLO......To THANK YOU all for your support and to let you know that I've chosen to close the post I made the other day so we can all move forward........Oh yeah....and to also let you all know that the person that "impersonated" themselves as me under a Google Profile as "Penny Duncan" have now taken themselves to other forums spreading their lies about me....And you know what...I don't care......not even wasting my time to read the comments "I'm "supposedly" making"....I KNOW the truth......and I refuse to give in or react to their childish games........The Lord knows the truth and THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS....So...just so you know....If anyone chooses to try and make a comment that is offensive or slighted and abusive to me.....the comments WILL BE REMOVED...I'm not playing your game...so you need to just move on to another blog.......or.....better yet...GET A LIFE!!!

So.....I plan on being creative this weekend and will hopefully have some ART to share on Sunday!!! I wish you all a very blessed Friday!!! And THANK YOU for stopping by....

No comments: