Pictures Missing from Posts?

Hey everyone......I would first like to Thank You for stopping by to visit with me......Just wanted to make you aware of a couple of things....
Due to Dropbox giving me issues on people accessing my free cut files I've had to MOVE MY CUT FILES to a different source....because of this SOME LINKS in posts older then 6/4/2014 may not be valid...You would then need to click on the link to My Free Cut Files and locate from there...
Some of my older posts you will find are missing photos...Some time back I had some issues with Google and they lost HUNDREDS of my photo links......and I honestly have not had the energy to go back through every post and figure out what they are.....SO...Please know you are most welcome to visit My ART Gallery of all ART I've created over the years...My Gallery of ART

Monday, June 11, 2012

My Weekend Zoooommmmmeeedddd By.......

But BOY Did I have ALOT of fun....spent it in my ARTHaven ALL weekend.....felt SO wonderful to let my creative mojo start playing again!!!!!  I had 2 ATC swaps I'm involved in that I needed to work on......so I decided that was a good place to start........thought I would share with you what I created.......

Here's the first one I made.....



Nothing really fancy about this card....I had previously scanned some Graphics 45 papers I had purchased and decided to resize the page a bit so I can utilize the graphics in an ATC size...it was alot of fun!!!  I printed all the pieces with my Epson 1100 Workforce Wide Format Printer......I'm so impressed with the quality of this printer......I then used some Frosted Lace stickles on the egg....gives it a fun sparkle......and some corner fabric mounts and one rose corner mount.....used foam tape to raise the layers.......and of course I hit the edges with Versamagic Jumbo Java ink.......I think it turned out kinda cute.....

Then here's my next one.....I think this is my favorite......


This ATC was so fun to make!!! I had ALOT of fun with this one....first I decided I wanted to use some jar graphics I had....so I resized them to the size I wanted them......printed them off and cut out....I wanted to give them more a of a realistic look to them so I decided to add some wire for the stems of the roses.......so I took my craft knife and cut tiny slits on the "top" of the jar and just below the "rim" of the jar.....then threaded the wires through....to give the affect the wires were really inside the jar......but then what to do to cover the wire....well first I tried coating with a thick layer of Glossy Accents........so I did that to 2 of them...It was "ok" but I wasn't overly thrilled with the end result.....for one....it didn't stay mound up like I really wanted and second...it took WAY to long to dry!!! LOL.....I'm one who wants quick results....So I decided to take some Perfect Medium..coated the "jar" then used multiple layers of UTEE...of course heating in between layers.....while it was still "wet" I had to carefully hold the wire "under" the UTEE so when it set you couldn't feel the wires.......I REALLY REALLY am happy with the end results.....turned out just as I had envisioned....

Now the roses I used are NOT my PDC Roses....I had some little Prima roses on hand so thought I would just use those.....I'm "trying" to get better at using up what I have on hand.......I just snipped off the wire from the roses then glued with my glue gun over the top of the DCWV French Country Stack PS-005-00164 onto the card base.........I used one of my acrylic stamps and stamped the message with Timber Brown Stazon Ink....the background paper was some I had on hand....I believe it's from ......on the edges I used the ink distressing technique using 2 TH Distress Inkpads...I believe they were Worn Lipstick and Shabby Shudders........and then to finish off I added one of my PDC Butterflies that I've made.........I think it has a big impact.....What about you????? I know I sure had alot of fun making them....

Then I decided I wanted to start on a project that I KNOW is going to take me a bit of time to finish but thought I would give you a sneak peak.........

Wahoooooo...you can really tell alot can't ya!!! LOL  I'm really having a fun with this project and can't wit to show you the finished piece!!!!!  I can tell you that I will have a file or two to share with you once it's all completed......as I'm thinking that I may offer a few files for a period of time before I put them away to add to my cut file collections........so hope you'll come back to check....

But I also wanted to share with you that I used one of my Pen Tool holders for my Black Cat "Raven" and used a Copic .10 marker to draw out the words before I cut out the shapes.....LOVED the results......this is something I've not used as much as I should...but do plan to start doing more....just LOVE the look of it......So now I'm looking forward to getting home from work so I can work on my project more......I hope you like it when it's all done!!! ;)

Okie Dokie Artichokie!!! :)  Think that catches me up for the day....Feels SO good to do a post having creating something!!!!!  As always I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me....Means WAY more then you know....I do hope you'll come by again and I would like to wish you all a VERY blessed day!!! Until next time.....


CliqueMe