Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Vision Completed....

Hey Everyone.....Happy Sunday to you all.......I hope you've all been enjoying a WONDERFUL weekend!!! I'm excited!!!  I actually completed a project I gave you a sneek peak of last week and it turned out just as I had envisioned it!!!  It was ALOT of work...but ALOT ALOT of FUN!!!!!!





As there would be a gazillion individual pictures for me to list to you see everything completely I decided to put together a Slideshow so you can view the pictures that way.........IF you are interested in seeing them......Just click on the image of the box......
























I am SO pleased with the way this project turned out......I started it off with a generic Recipe Box that I purchased from Michael's and then covered with Gesso and went from there.....Once I had the box "distressed" and decorated to my liking I worked on the inside and all the cards.....lots of fun....using some of my flowers....and some flowers that were purchased from the big box stores as well as from some friends....(I'm really really trying to be good at using up supplies I've been hoarding.....and of COURSE I used my Black Cat Cutter "Raven"....she would have felt SO left out had I not let her claw at some paper!! ;) .......once the cards are all used the box could definately be repurposed as a keepsake......

So.....what do you think??????  I hope you love it as much as I do!!!!!

While creating this project I did work up a couple of cut files.........I know there are SO MANY people that are GIFTED at creating cut files now that there's not real excitement over yet another file...BUT....




Okie Dokie....I'm POOPED after all of this!!! LOL  I sure hope you enjoyed my little slideshow....and I pray you all have a very blessed week....THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me...I do so hope you will come by again.....

No comments: