Pictures Missing from Posts?

Hey everyone......I would first like to Thank You for stopping by to visit with me......Some of my older posts you will find are missing photos...Some time back I had some issues with Google and they lost HUNDREDS of my photo links......and I honestly have not had the energy to go back through every post and figure out what they are.....SO...Please know you are most welcome to visit My ART Gallery of all ART I've created over the years...MY GALLERY OF ART

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Looking for a GREAT deal???

Hey Everyone……I hope you are all doing well tonight…..Sorry I haven’t been posting lately…just lots of things going on……getting things ready for my youngest son’s senior prom and then preparing for graduation……It’s almost here and he’s so looking forward to it…..but I have an opportunity to share something with you all and I just couldn’t wait to share it………

IF any of you are looing into getting a new cutter…….this “might” be something you’re interested in…….I have been advised of a special I can share with you for a short period of time…….and didn’t want to waste time getting it posted…..

You all KNOW how much I LOVE my Black Cat Lynx Cutter…….it’s the 12” cutter I purchased from Sherri Jenkins at That’s Scrap Inc…….This is one AMAZING machine……will cut just about anything you can imagine and all the accessory tools that are made for the Black Cat Line of Cutters will work with this machine…..

Well guess what????? She’s given me the honor of running a special on my blog for this cutter!!!  It won’t last forever…..but I wanted to make sure you were aware of it…..In case you’re wondering….here’s want the Black Cat Lynx 12” I’m referring to…..

Thats Scrap Inc

image

and here’s the specs on it…….

High Strength aluminium body, High Precision Steel gritshaft to help prevent slipping on long cuts, 10 Silica Gel Buttons for easy control, High speed Processor, Supports all windows and Macintosh operating systems, Led laser light for precise print and cut, High pressure – 500grms for easy cutting up to cereal weight chipboard, Back lit LCD display, User friendly design allows adjustment of cutting speed and pressure while working, USB and serial interface, Max cutting width: 12", Max media width: 16.25", Operating system: Windows2000/XP/win7/ Vista/win7 x64 /Mac OSX10.2.8, Interface: Serial and USB, Control Panel: 10Silica gel buttons, Cutting Speed 600mm/s, 12 steps, Pressure 50g~500g, 160 steps, Dimensions: 24" x 10.5" x 10.5", Comes with ONE year warranty NO SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH THIS MACHINE YOU MUST OWN MTC, SIGN CUT or SCAL Standard Supplies Come With Machine Mat Usb Cable, Serial Cable, Test pen, Standard Blade Holder, 45 degree blade, 60 degree blade, Link to Black Cat Forum for Manual and tutorials both video and written.

The regular price on this machine is $499.00………but check out this deal Sherri at That’s Scrap Inc. is offering….for the first 10 people who mention MY NAME

(Penny Duncan)

$50.00 off

1 free mat

2 additional blades

12" Renu kit

How COOL is that offer!!! That’s a total of a $90.00 savings for all that will be included!!!!!  I’m in AWE of the offer she is giving….and allowing ME the privilege of sharing that is beyond awesome for me!!!  As you all may remember…I recently added a 13” Black Cat Cougar to my cutting family…..and it’s because they are truly such AWESOME machines!!!! 

So….IF you’re interested in this AMAZING deal……you need to email Sherri Jenkins at thatsscrap@aol.com and let her know that you’re interested in the PENNY DUNCAN BLACK CAT LYNX OFFER………but remember…she’s offering the deal to the first 10 people that contact her…….

Okie Dokie Artichokie……That catches me up for the night……I’ll be back soon with creations…. (I hope)… Winking smile  But I sincerely want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me…….I pray you all have a very blessed week…and I do hope you’ll come by again!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a great deal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing, I wish I had gotten off my tush and sold my dusty old "e" "g" and 40+ carts already so I could jump on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is probably a good deal, but I am gonna with a Silhouette Cameo...may-be a mistake, but their price is better than the Lynx...sorry. Now if I could get a good price on a new printer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great price on a great cutter1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing price, with the extras included, and a truly great cutting machine! I know Sherri will give the very best customer support, she always does. Whoever can take advantage of this offer will be glad they did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a BC and I'm so happy! wish luck to those of you that participate in this great special!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Penny -

    I'm playing catch up with my emails at the mo (as usual) but always make sure that I save yours to read - even when I have to delete loads of stuff in order to catch me up...

    Anyway - I know this happened a while ago now, but I hope that people took advantage of this generous offer...

    Well, I have a few more to read, so more comments due from me.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dream machine now. I am going to get 24" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for taking the time to comment on my post...I hope you have a very blessed day!!!
In Christ...Penny Duncan