Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Happy Tuesday to YOU…..And EXCITING news for ME!!

Hey Everyone…..I hope you all are having a WONDERFUL week!!! I know I am as I’m enjoying a wonderful week at home in my ARTHaven on vacation……it feels so awesome to be able to play all day in my favorite space!!!! 
I had a couple of swaps that I needed to get completed then I’ve been piddling…….thought I would show you first an item I created for a Banner Swap in my ARTHaven group…….I wanted to personalize the one I made for the recipient who gets it….and tried to make in some of her favorite colors……she loves blue/tan……so here’s what I came up with……




The pinnate piece I did the print and cut with my Black Cat…….I LOVE the fact that SCAL 3 does such an AMAZING job with my Black Cat on the perfect cuts……LOVE IT!!!!!  I did a lot of distress on the edges with my Distress Ink Pads and blending tools…….I also stamped the swirls with Distress Ink then coated in embossing powder…embossed then distressed the edges with distress inks…..On the letters I did the Print & Cut with my Black Cat & SCAL3  See how PERFECTLY they cut out….then distressed a wee bit with distress inks and then coated with perfect medium and coated with clear embossing powder…heat embossed…then coated again with perfect medium and then  coated with clear UTEE and heat embossed again…it gives the letters a glass like finish…….
I’m really happy with how this turned out and I SO hope Rita is too!!!!!  It’s all packaged up and winging it’s way to her tomorrow!!!!

Now…..BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!! Do I have some EXCITING news to share for me!!!!  I have been wanting this for so long…….You all know  I am absolutely over the moon  for My Black Cat Cutter….Sable…..she’s a 12” Lynx…….She does SUCH an AWESOME job!!!
One day when she grew up I wanted her to become something like this…..
What is it you ask???? It’s a BLACK CAT COUGAR!!! And Guess what??? SHE’S MINE MINE MINE!!!! ALL MINE!!!!  What is she….She’s a 13” Black Cat Cougar….and I got her from Sherri at That’s Scrap Inc.  She is the ONLY US distributor for The Black Cat Cutters!!!  I am SO OVER THE MOON with her customer service I’m SO honored to have another cutter that she sells!!!!!  Doesn’t my new kitty look like she’s rarin’ to cut!!!! I know…And I get to play with her all week!!!!!  I’m SO OVER THE MOON with her!!!!! 
I was so EXCITED when she arrived today I couldn’t wait to share my excitement and how you all would be excited with me!!!! 
Okie Dokie…..I think that catches me up for the night!!!! I pray you all have a VERY blessed Wednesday…..and as always I want to THANK YOU so much for stopping by and sharing in my excitement with me!!!!  Can you tell I’m still a bit giddy!!!!   Hope you’ll stop by again!!!!

No comments: