Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

YEAH!!!! Day 8 Techniques DONE…..

Hey Everyone….Oh WOW I had a lot of fun with the techniques from today’s Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 class……so much awesome info and FUN!!!!!

I TOTALLY LOVE Technique #3 and KNOW I will be using it A LOT!!!!  Super FUN and EASY to do but the impact…WOW!!!!!
Okie Dokie!!!!!  That catches me up until I get my markers and til tomorrow morning!!!!  Feels GREAT to be caught up with everyone……I so hope you like my creations….And THANK YOU  so much for stopping by to visit with me……I wish you all a VERY blessed Thursday!!! Hope you will come by again…Until then….

No comments: