Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Look at ME….2nd Day Completed….

These Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 Classes are SO MUCH FUN!!!!  I am gaining SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE for techniques to use in my Mixed Media….They are SO fun…….
So here’s my creations for Class Day 3……..Mine do have a different vibe then his examples as I used stamps that I like……….which is what he suggests as well……
My 2nd Technique Tag isn’t as vibrant as his…..but I only had one particular color in the style he used….so more colors are DEFINITELY on my WANT and MUST HAVE list as I love this technique!!!!!!
Ok….off I got to get some zzzzz’s…..I can’t wait to get home from work tomorrow so I can do Class Day 4…….hoping I can catch up by tomorrow evening……This class is SO worth the $$$$ I paid…..Sometime I also have to manage to get caught up on emails!!!  
THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me!!!  I really really appreciate it…..I also would like to wish you all a VERY blessed week and I hope you’ll come by again…..Until next time…

No comments: