Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I’m up to Day 4 on THCC101…..

I loved this day’s tutorials……but bummed that I didn’t have all the products I needed on had to complete all the tags for today…..I did do 1 1/2…LOL so hopefully that will count!!! LOL
I enjoyed his tutorial on the misters…as this is something I had been doing for years…and had even shared tutorials myself on how I made mine…..so since I had some of my misters premade…I used those to make my tag for that portion…However…I don’t have any templates and didn’t have time to make a custom one and cut with my Lynx…but I WILL very soon…I just use the clear plastic sheets and it works BEAUTIFULLY to create your own templates….So I decided to use stamps to cover the Reinker Mister Tag…….
I also REALLY enjoyed the 2nd Technique……this is something I will be doing more of!!! LOVE the look……..


Now I don’t have  the material I need to complete the 3rd technique for today…but I WILL be getting some….Absolutely LOVE the technique he shared….
So I had lots of ink left on my mat and didn’t want to waste it…LOL So I covered some more tags with random colors…I think they turned out SO pretty!!!!!!

Now I’m off to watch Day 5….wanted to get caught up yesterday… ;( But that didn’t happen…….I’m wanting to make sure to soak in all his wonderful knowledge!!!!!
THANKS so much for stopping by to visit with me!!!! I so hope you’ll come by again…I wish you a VERY blessed week!!!! Until next time…..

No comments: