Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hey Everyone….Hope you’re hangin’ in there…..

It’s Thursday!!! Yeah!!!  Looking forward to a weekend!!  I just thought I would let you all know…that sadly…. ;(  My account is still shut down on my Windows Live account………And I’m giving up on it ever opening again…I just don’t understand that company…I’ve sent in multiple tickets and they continue to tell me there’s nothing wrong….HELLO!!!!  So after a lot of thought I’m going to be making some changes……it will take me a bit of time…..I can only ask that you all bear with me…….I’m hoping to be working on a new website this weekend………

One thing I am contemplating doing is from something I’ve had several requests for……I’m thinking about offering classes on different techniques…IF there is an interest?????  Perhaps a live class on making my PDC Roses, or other flowers, Working with Inkscape or other programs????? Is this something anyone would be interested in???? Would REALLY LOVE to have feedback from you…IF I’m going to go into this venture I want to make it the best one possible…..

I can’t thank you all enough for your amazing support….I’m looking forward to this decision, though a bit apprehensive…but trusting the Lord will guide me…..Would love to hear your thoughts…..As always…THANK YOU so much for stopping by…I so pray you will come by again!!!!  Until then…

No comments: