Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Enjoying a creative Saturday……how about you!!!!

Hey Everyone……I hope you’ve all been doing wonderful and were all safe from the horrible weather we had last week!!! 
So I have finally found some time to play in my ART Haven Spot and it’s been FUN…..I wanted to create a few new files and in the process came up with a card/envie design I really like……..I hope you do too…..This could be used for St. Patrick’s Day or any day in general…..I think you’ll see what I mean…….








See……..I themed it as St. Patrick’s Day….but made it into a Friendship card…..I really like how it came out as my mind was a total blank after I got all the pieces cut out!! LOL…..But once I got going I had a lot of fun with this…..I used a lot of Tim Holtz Stamps and a few Fiskars stamps…..Distress Inks and some Tim Holtz Paper for the clovers, Mariposa paper for the front pieces and inside piece……
For the Covers I cut them out using a page out of my Tim Holtz Lost & Found….then I coated with Perfect Medium and coated with UTEE and heat embossed…..applied another layer and heat embossed to give the clovers a glassy look……I adhered them to the card with pop dots in different heights to give the card a bit more dimension.
for the front pieces and the base of the card I used Distress Inks in Crushed Olive, Fired Brick & Walnut Stain and sponge applicators to apply…and I did the same thing with the same colors to the envelope……The decorative paper is Mariposa paper…..in the 8x8 size.  The stamps I used were from the following sets…..
Tim Holtz – Natures Elements / Tim Holtz – Heartfelt / Fiskars – Friends Forever / Inkadinkado – Foilage Trails…..I used my Distress inks to stamp the images as well….
Then I added some ribbons to the front of the card….the red wired ribbon was actually white when I started…but I used some Tim Holtz Distress stain in Fired Brick….Loved being able to color my ribbon to the perfect color I wanted……then adhered the ribbons to the card with hot glue….used a bit of wire around the middle of the ribbon to bunch it up a bit ….then attached my element to the front…(I apologize as this element I’ve had for years in my stash so I am not sure of the manufacturer of it)….Then I decided to take some sheer ribbon to wrap around and through the element and tie……
I also used some of this same sheer ribbon around the envelope to give it a bit more pop………On the inside of the card I used a decorative brad to hide where I glued the ribbon down….added some green pearls….and just a side note…on the butterflies that are stamped I stamped them 2x’s in 2different colors of distress Ink then used water color pencils and a water brush to color the butterflies quickly……
So…There you have it…..this is how I created my card/envie…..Do you like it??? I SO hope so cause I had a lot of fun making it……

PDC Clover Card Kit 3-1-2012


Ok….Then I also decided to create a few new cut files to share with you all for free…….I hope you like them……it felt REALLY good to just create some files!!!!!






I so hope you might like some of these!!! It feels SO AMAZING to be sharing again…..If you hadn’t read my note on the top left of my blog…..After a lot of thought and prayer I decided that I was not going to allow satan to steal my joy for sharing what I have such a passion for…..so I have re-opened MY Cut Files that I’ve created……..so these 4 files along with all my others you can find on my Windows Live Account at the link on the menu bar at the top of my blog……I want to THANK YOU everyone for the amazing love and support and prayers you’ve shown me…..I am truly blessed and thankful!!!!!
So…guess that about catches me up for tonight…….I pray you’ve enjoyed at least something on my blog….I so hope you will come by and visit with me again…and I pray you have a very blessed weekend!!!  Until next time…

No comments: