Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, March 19, 2012

A BEAUTIFUL Monday!!!

Good Morning Everyone…I hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!!!!  It’s going to be another GORGEOUS day here in my neck of the woods and I’m loving it….having windows open is so awesome!!
So…..after my post last night I had another idea I wanted to work on……so I drew it up and then wanted to have an example to show you a purpose for what I made….I rather like the little idea I came up with…..
You know the nifty little gum boxes that chewing gum comes in now a days….I thought it was the coolest little box…..so I decided to make one!!!! Check it out….


These would make the perfect little idea to write those quick little notes for the special someone in your life to give them a smile to brighten their day……
I decided I needed an envie to put each of the 2 1/2”x3 1/2” cards into to make it even cuter……so here’s what I came up with for that……

Okie Dokie….I think that’s it for me this morning…..I hope you like my little quick project….I sure had fun with it!!!!  I would like to wish you all a very blessed day and Thank You for stopping by to visit with me……I do hope you’ll stop back by…Until next time…

No comments: