Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Lord ALWAYS has PERFECT timing…..

Good Morning Everyone…I hope you all are having a VERY blessed day!!!  I want to start off by saying THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the warm and amazing love and support I received from so many!!! I am TOTALLY blown away and very humbled…..
You know how when you have a down part in your life for whatever struggle you may be facing and just at that PERFECT time the Lord lets you know…..I AM here and I Love You!!!…….Well….I was blessed with one of those moments yesterday afternoon when I returned home from work……I had a package waiting for me…….I knew an amazing lady named Faye Webb had sent me an email to let me know she was sending me something just to say Thank You for help I’ve given in the past……..But OH MY GOODNESS……What she sent was NOT just “something”……The detail and LOVE she poured into this is beyond measure to me…..she blessed me with a personalized scripture box with daily verses that are written especially to me!!!!  How truly special is that!!!

Isn’t this GORGEOUS…..each and every one of the cards inside this beautiful box contains a scripture which calls out MY NAME……every single one of them……the blessings that are behind this are beyond measure…..and I will TREASURE this always….It will sit on my ART desk and I will view one of them every day……So above is the scripture verse I pulled for today…..
Preserve Penny, O God:  for she puts her trust in You.  psalm 16:1
Oh My….HOW TRUE THIS IS!!!!!  I will receive SO MUCH joy from these….Faye I can not THANK YOU enough my sweet sweet friend….Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

I want to THANK YOU all so very much for stopping by to visit with me and seeing the BEAUTIFUL gift I received from Faye!!!!!  I hope you’ll come by again because I hope to be creating again very soon….I would like to wish you all a VERY blessed day today!!!

No comments: