Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

We come to another Sunday…..

Hey Everyone….I  trust you’ve all been blessed with a wonderful weekend!!!  My they just seem to go by so quickly don’t they!!!! 
Well….I think I had a productive weekend…..thought I didn’t create any new files in the creation of the following pieces…I did have a lot of fun playing with paper…and hope you’ll still enjoy seeing them even without new files…..It’s been so long since I’ve done this much creating in one weekend!!! LOL
So the first thing I needed to work on were some ATC’s for my ATC Swap I host every month in my ARTHaven Creations & Friendships group……this months’ theme was Hearts/Love….so here’s what I came up with……
 



 
 
I really love the softness these seem to have…..with a bit of grungy…..I ‘m quite happy with these…I hope the recipients will be….
So…the next thing I had to work on was a Hangie Dangle swap…..again in my ARTHaven Group…Now before I show you this I’ll go ahead and say I struggled with this….just couldn’t come up with an idea I really liked…..but I ended up with something I like….not love….but like….The flowers you see on this piece I did not create…they were some I’ve had for quite a while and figured I would use them……



 
 
The buttons create a heart shape…(this idea I love…)  It was an idea I found off Pinterest!!!  Isn’t that site AMAZING!!! LOL  So many gorgeous gorgeous pieces others create!!!! I think the button heart is my favorite part of this piece!!!
 
So…..the next thing I worked on is a Tag Swap in the ARTHaven group….This was to be something reflecting Valentine’s day…..I love how it ended……was nothing like I had originally envisioned…LOL.. don’t you just love how that happens!!!   Now I DID create the long stem roses for this piece……I colored them with Jumbo Java Chalk ink on the edges and spritzed with some of my homemade spritzers with Pearl Ex, Pump Hairspray and Worn Lipstick Distress Reinkers…….

The rhinestones were clear….on the ribbon slide and half the rhinestones on the swirles…..I colored them with alcohol markers to match the colored ones I also used…..they turned out perfect….it’s a nice way to be able to custom color things to get the perfect color you need…..Just thought I would throw that out there….




 
Now I KNOW some of you are going to fall in love with the “torn” notebook paper cut file I’ve made……I can’t take credit for creating this file….Our Paulo made this a while back….it’s it AWESOME!!!!!  If you want the file for yourself…you can find it on his site here…. http://scale-files.blogspot.com/2009/10/nbpaper-piece.html …..Oh yeah…if you’ve not been to his site before….Just let me tell you to be prepared…You are going to be AWED!!!! He’s SO gifted and an amazing person to  boot!!!!
Ok….now I have one more piece to share with you…I needed to make a card/envie for a swap in ARTHaven…..I had drawn a blank when it came to this…LOL…..so I tried to use scrap papers to create this……after playing around I did come up with something I’m quite happy with……



 
Got a lot of bling going on don’t I!!! LOL  But I just loved it when I did it!!!  Now…I did not make the flower on this piece…but isn’t it AWESOME!!! My very dear friend…Angie Hall Haviland made these…and I just HAD to buy some from her……I LOVE them….You can check out her shop here…. http://www.etsy.com/people/AngieHallHaviland  She is SUCH a gifted ARTist….I just can’t say that enough….
Okie Dokie….That catches me up for the night!!! It felt SO AWESOME to play with paper…..And I can’t THANK YOU all enough for coming by to visit with me to check it out..I really hope you like what I’ve shared…..I also hope you will come by to visit with me again soon…I would like to wish you all a very blessed week!!!! Until next time…

No comments: