Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How special I feel…..

Hey all my AMAZING cyber friends!!!!  I just had to stop in and tell you I have been TRULY humbled….I  know it’s been almost a month….will be this Friday….since my last post…….got my new ARTHaven Spot all set up and then wham….my mojo packed up and moved out….went on an extended vacation…….It has been such a struggle getting it going again……

So I begin to think…..well it’s no big deal….no one really misses me anyway…there are SO MANY talented and gifted ARTists out there…they won’t miss my posts and shares……and begin to wonder…..do I really need to continue my blog…..does it REALLY make a difference…..does anyone really care?????  Now I’m not saying this for pity at all……so please don’t think that for one moment….

But…during the last couple of days I have been totally overwhelmed and humbled by the outreach of love and concern for so many of you checking in on me to see if I’m ok……..It has truly brought tears to my eyes!!!!  Some of you have shared with me the struggles you are going through and challenges you are overcoming and I can’t tell you how much it means to me…..and it really has opened my eyes and heart to know that we have a community of AMAZING “FRIENDS” in our ART world and I’m SO HONORED to be a part of it!!!! THANK YOU ALL from the bottom of my heart for letting me know I’ve been missed!!!  It has truly humbled me and I PROMISE to get my bootie in gear and force that mojo back home!!!!!!  So I can start enjoying my little ARTHaven Spot that I have now tweeked every inch of so I can enjoy playing!!!!  So I’m making a commitment to myself and all of you to share SOMETHING by the end of this coming weekend!!!!!  See, now I’m made a promise I MUST keep it!!!!! 

Again…THANK YOU ALL for the immense amount of love I have received from you!!!!!  I’ve truly missed you and look forward to getting active again!!!! I pray you all have a VERY blessed Thursday!!!!  Talk with you soon so I hope you’ll come  back by!!! Until then….

No comments: