Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I’m still around…..Hope you missed me…..

Hey Everyone and Happy Tuesday to you all……


So……I actually created a couple of tags….thought I would share them with you real quick as well as the files I created to make these…..they’re simple…..work up very quickly and I think kind of cute……






They were fun to make…..I was trying to come up with some that would work up quickly…….You can see on the round tag I used my Foil Master….I LOVE this machine!!!!  I printed my swirlies in black laser toner and then foiled and then used the print and cut technique with my Black Cat “Sable” by using Inkscape/Signcut…..
If you would like to have these 2 files as well as a couple of others….I’m attaching them below….I hope you might like a few of these……



Okie Dokie Artichokie!!!   Guess that catches me up for now!!! Hope you might have found something you might like…..As always…THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me….I so hope you will come by again…..I would like to wish you all a VERY Blessed Day!!!! Until next time….

No comments: