Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Well…Look at Me….2 Posts in 1 Weekend!!!!

I’m just super proud of myself!!! LOL    Of course….it doesn’t take much…..I’ve had a WONDERFULLY productive weekend in my ARTHaven!!! Not only did I complete my large blog post and all the goodies I shared in that post yesterday……I’ve also completed three swaps I’m signed up for in my ARTHaven Creations & Friendships group……I have them all done way ahead of time and will be getting them in the mail to their recipients this week……Feels AWESOME to have them all done……..
So I just have to show you what I made……I really really like the end results of what I came up with….The first one is a Gift Card Holder…..the recommendation is to start with the base being a toiler paper roll….but I happened to have a papertowel roll so that’s what I used…….I cut it down to 3.75” and went from there…….Here’s how it turned out…..





Now….I made my flowers and the ivy…..….the border and used my Letraset ProMarker in the red to color the rhinestones…….but see those ADORABLE tags…..I can not take credit for them….they are the AMAZING creation of Miss Cutie Pie’s Blog… She has the most ADORABLE creations that she comes up with and I fell in love with these when I found them…..You’ve got to check out her blog if you haven’t yet….You WON’T be disappointed!!!!
I took her tags and brought them into Inkscape and created a cut file from them and did a Print and Cut and they worked BEAUTIFULLY!!!!!   I was tickled!!
So the next piece I created was for a Button Fairy Swap….These are always FUN to make but I wanted to do something a bit different this time……My very very good friend…Rita Loyd used Shrinky Dink the other day to make her Ornament for a swap she is in……and I liked that idea so I used the Shrinky Dink to create the body part and the wings of my Button Fairy……I found some graphics I like that I have on my computer and used them…printed with my Inkjet printer cut them out and then used my Clay oven to shrink them…..worked BEAUTIFULLY….See…



I used some old jewlery I had also to help embellish it and a Tim Holtz charm….I really like her and it will be hard to send her to her recipient!!! I hope she’ll receive a good home in the person’s ARTHaven!!!!!
So…..Now I have one more creation to share with you……..I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a while with my roses and this just turned out to be the PERFECT reason for making it…….The last swap I needed to create something for in my ARTHaven Creations & Friendshps group is an Ornament for an Ornament Swap……….so this is what I came up with…..




Sorry to show you so many images of it….but it’s really kind of hard to get a good shot of …LOL……I took a paper mache egg and covered with with my handmade roses…….along with ivy and other embellies…..I poked a hole in the top and bottom and attached some findings with my glue gun and attached ribbon to the top and a tassel to the bottom…I think this turned out as awesome as I had imagined and I am proud to send this out…..Hope you like it!!!!!  I really really do!!!
Okie Dokie Artichokie…That catches me up!!! It was SO MUCH FUN creating all of these…..Now please don’t forget about my special post on Tuesday…..November 15th….I sure hope you’ll come back to check it out……I pray you all have a wonderful and blessed week…Would LOVE to hear what you think of these projects……..Thank you as always for coming by and I do hope you’ll come by again…Until next time…….

No comments: