Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wahooooooooo…The day has come!!!!

I hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Holiday celebration with family and friends!!!!  It’s beautiful weather here which just adds to it!!  So……Did you do Black Friday Shopping????  LOL  I can tell you I did NOT!!!!  I was comfy in my home on Friday and was very happy I was!!!!….if you were one of those shopping….I hope you found the bargains you were looking for!!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo….It’s that time!!!!! Time to announce the winners of the Give-A-Ways!!!! I want to THANK YOU all for taking time to make comments and checking out the products and my blog!!!!  I’m super excited for those of you who one…….so…without further delay…….
The WINNER of the My Memories Scrapbooking Software….goes to………..
Misty @ http://geydascreations.weebly.com ……CONGRATULATIONS Misty…..once I confirm your email addy I will be sending it to My Memories Scrapbooking Software and they will be in touch with you……..

I noticed the other day they just updated the software and it seems the updates they’ve made make it even MORE awesome!!!!!

So Now it’s to the Letraset ProMarkers…….These markers are VERY VERY nice….GREAT quality and they have different tips you can use with these as well!!!!!!  I’m EXCITED to share with you the winner of these is………
Jani @ http://papercompulsions.blogspot.com/ …..CONGRATULATIONS Jani…….I will be letting the Letraset company know and they will be in touch with you very soon………I really hope you enjoy these!!!!!

This was SO MUCH FUN!!! I really hope you all are happy with your winnings…….As always….THANK YOU so much for visiting with me and I wish everyone a very blessed remainder of this holiday weekend!!!! Take care and will visit with you soon!!!

No comments: