Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Saturday and I have been creating!!! ;)

Hey Everyone…..Happy Saturday to you all….I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend….Burrrrrrrrrr it’s chilly here!!!  Fall is DEFINITELY in the air….but thankfully no snow for us so far this season!!!!!
So I had several requests for a tutorial on my PDC Christmas Tree Tag……I decided to work one up for anyone who might be interested……I “hope” you might find it helpful…..As a reminder….here’s my design….









*****************************************************
So I’ve come up with another tag design as well….this is one my PDC Ornament Tag….it works up SUPER quick and is super super easy……..




************************************************
If you can believe it…..I even have one more file I created into a Tag it’s my…PDC Pine Cone Tag……..It’s fun to work up….takes a bit more time…but I really thing you’ll enjoy the outcome??????? Wanna see??




Would you like to have the file?????

*********************************************
I really REALLY hope you enjoyed these………I had a lot of fun designing and creating them……So now I thought I would share with you a few more files I created last week…thinking some of you might like them as well…..haven’t created anything using them yet…….but I think they could stir up lots of possibilities!!!



Shewwwwwwwwwwwwwww….Are you tired yet?????? LOL…I SURE hope you stuck with me…..I tried to cram a bunch of goodies into one post….I so hope I didn’t bore you!!!! I also hope you’ve found some things you might enjoy??????  If you’ve made it this far….THANK YOU so much!!!!!
Ok……..I believe that catches me up….so now I’m off to work on the exciting stuff I’ll be posting about in the next few days…..gotta go play and see what I can come up with…so I really hope you’ll stop back by and visit with me again…..I pray you all have a VERY blessed week!!! Until next time….

No comments: