Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

FALL is in the AIR……

Hey Everyone had Happy Sunday to you all!!!! I hope you’ve all enjoyed a WONDERFUL weekend!!! It’s been a beautiful breezy weekend and I’ve had lots of fun in my ARTHaven!!!!
I had a couple of swaps I needed to work on that I’m involved in….in my ARTHaven Creations group……it’s the first time in a while I’ve spent a weekend creating for fun!!!!  I totally enjoyed myself and in the process created a couple of new cut files….”maybe” some will be interested in them……but now I want to show you my creations!!!!!
The first one I fell in love with while making it…..It was a swap based from a purse design Kathy at AquaRaine’s ART Journal has hosted in the group…..we had a rough drawing to go from which then I took and created into a cut file with the extras I wanted to use in the creation of my piece….I was tickled with the way it came out…..




I’m not sure if you can see it here……but I managed to give the backround of the purse a bit of a “shiney leathery” look……quite by accident but was very happy with the results….I had created a lacey overlay and in order to attach it I decided to fun the entire card base through my xyron to make it sticky…..I applied the lacey overlay then it left all of the open spaces  as sticky…so I decided to coat with clear embossing powder and heat emboss…I was very pleased with the results….
I created a magnet closer with this which is why I have the Diva portion on the inside……
Then the next swap I needed to work on was for an ATC Swap with a Fall Theme that I’m hosting in my ARTHaven Creations group…..it was fun making them and I knew I wanted to incorporated some of my leaves……so here’s what I came up with……

Isn’t it cute!!! I thought they all turned out adorable…I wanted something to make the ATC pop so I decided to put glitter on the moon…..I think it gave it just the right amount of pop!!!!  I had fun making it!!!!
So now….IF anyone is interested I’m going to share with you a few files I made for these pieces and some others I had made earlier in the week…..perhaps some might find them useful?????






Okie Dokie….That’s it for me for tonight….I SO hope you’ve enjoyed what I’ve shared and perhaps might find a use for a few of them?????  As always…THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me……I do so hope you will come by again…and I would like to wish you all a VERY blessed week ahead!!!! Until next time….

No comments: