Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another Weekend Behind Us….

Hey Everyone….Me again….I hope you’ve all enjoyed a wonderful weekend….Mine has been very low key….but nice!!!  I actually created a card this weekend……believe it or not…LOL  And in the process created a few new cut files…….thought I would share them all with you here…and show you my card….I quite like it…..not lots of bling on it…but simple and warm I think……It’s for an upcoming swap in my ARTHaven group……the theme is Fall….I “think” I’ve achieved that…….







So….I created several files for this card……and thought I would share them all with you as well as the other leaf files I created……..I LOVE leaves…..You’ll find them all below….but I wanted to share with you a bit of how I achieved my fall leaf colors…….
I cut all of my leaves out of a green cardstock…then I hit the edges with some red, brown, grey, yellow and green chalk inks……then I drew some veins with my embossing stylus then took some of my Adirondack Color Wash Spritzers in Expresso and Butterstoch….then dried with my heat gun…..I love how realistic they look…..I did the same techniques to the borders I made…..and the edges of the paper….minus the spritzers……don’t you think the card reminds you of Fall????
For the “Thinking of You” I printed off with my Laser Printer in all black then ran through my Foil Master machine to apply bronze foil….then  hit the edges with chalk inks……The tree I cut out in cream color cardstock then used my Brown & Green Sharpies and then my blending Copic marker to help meld the colors together and lift some of the brown……I’m happy with how it came out……
OK….Now for all the files……WARNING….there are SEVERAL!!!

  


















OKIE DOKIE….LOL…IF you made it this far with me…THANK YOU….Perhaps some of you might find some of these helpful!!!???   I know I had a lot of fun making them all!!!!
I would like to wish you all a VERY blessed week to come….Thank you as always…for coming by to visit with me…and I do so hope you will come by again!!!!  Until next time…..

No comments: