Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A beautiful Saturday….

Hey Everyone…I hope you’ve all been enjoying a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!  It’s been BEAUTIFUL here…the sun was shining brightly and it was a perfect day temp wise!!!  I’ve spent the day in my ARTHaven having a fantastic time!!!!  I’ve actually completed my first Fabric ART Journal….still have a few pages left undone but that’s only because I’m waiting til I get some more special tags to incorporate into it…..I don’t know when that will be…so until then I thought I would go ahead and share it with you….I’m excited with it….and very pleased…sure hope you like it too……

Ok…so here’s s picture of the cover....if you click the picture it will take you to the album of the entire project........

I can’t help it….I’m SUPER proud of this!!! And have totally enjoyed creating it!!!!  Now that I have this project done I’m getting ready to start on my first quilt!!! I’m excited!!!!
Now…I thought I would do a short tutorial showing you how I created my tule rose on one of the pages above…they are SUPER easy to do and this is just one of I’m sure…many ways there are to do it……It’s fun to make just watching the tule react to your heat gun!!!!!!

Now……I had someone request a box from me yesterday so they could put a set of 4 1/4” x 5 1/2” in……..So I took the challenge and created one for her…..she really liked it so I thought I would share it with you all here……just in case someone else might be interested in it…..

Ok…..I “think” that catches me up for now…..I so hope you might have enjoyed your journey down this page……I hope you will come back to visit with me again…..I wish you all a VERY blessed Sunday!!!! Until next time!!!

No comments: