Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Blog Feed is Fixed????

Hey Everyone.......Happy Thursday to you all!!! I am HOPING with my fingers crossed I have FIXED my blog feed problem.......IF you want to be sure....I would love it if you would click on the subscribe link on the right column of my blog........I've tested it and it "seems" to be working......

I want to SINCERELY THANK ALL OF YOU who have take time out of your day and sending me a personal email letting me know you're not getting my posts and sharing that you are missing them...truly has made me feel very special!!!!

I hope you are all having a VERY BLESSED week!!!! Almost time for a LONG weekend!!!!  Please stop back by as I have time on my hands this weekend and I'm hoping to play with paper!!! ;)  Until next time!!!

No comments: