Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Monday!!!

Hey Everyone….I hope you’ve all had a wonderful Monday!!!  It’s very chilly here……a nice change of pace!!!   I thought I would share with you a few files I created……..Hope perhaps you might find some of them useful…..
Now this first one……I have TOTALLY FORGOTTEN who had requested this…but I just finished drawing it up and I sure hope she might see this…whoever it was!!! I feel like SUCH a dope!!! LOL
This next one is also a request I had received…..and she like it……so I thought I would share it with you all here……..

This last one is a file I drew in Inkscape to do a print and cut with……..I rather like how it turned out…….so I thought I would share with you the mockup piece I created with it…Haven’t used it in a project yet……but I still like it…..
The rose you see on this piece I made from Fantasy Film…..a friend from the BlackCatForumUS.com challenged me to make something using it……..so I gave it a whirl…….it cuts beautifully with my Lynx……I have to say I didn’t like the stuff flat so I lightly touched all over with a hot iron….just enough to get it to wrinkle up…then it allowed me to manipulate it the way I wanted to……Then I really loved the stuff!!!







Ok….that catches me up for the cut files for now……..I thought I would also share with you one wall hanging I created this weekend for an order I had received…..the person whom it’s for has already seen the pics so I can share with you now…..she should be receiving later this week….anyway…..I rather like how it turned out and the phrase she chose is BEAUTIFUL and worth living by!!!!









She loves red roses…..so I thought I would splash the cream color into the creation…….I used my Foil Master to foil the phrase and frame surrounding it in bronze….I LOVE how it turned out…really pops off the page….The frame started out as black and I used some wood crackle medium on it then painted with Antique Acrylic paint to achieve the crackle look….finished off with a couple brads and a few of my butterflies and some red satin/vellure ribbon….I hope she likes in in person when she receives it…..
Okie Dokie…..again…that catches me up for now…THANK YOU SO MUCH for stopping by to visit with me!!! I would like to wish you all a VERY blessed week….I do hope you will come by to visit with me again….Until next time….

No comments: