Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Monday……..

I hope you all enjoyed a WONDERFUL Labor Day weekend……wasn’t it a GORGEOUS day today…nice and cool compared to the horrible humidity we’ve had for what seems like forever!!!!!
I had a quiet weekend and it was so nice…got to spend some AWESOME time snuggling on my cousin’s identical twin girls…they’re 2 months old now and SO OVER THE TOP precious and then attended my future granddaughter’s 9th birthday party….she had it at the local skating rink and had a blast!!!!  Then the rest of the time I spent in my ARTHaven creating some more pins……felt good to just create for a bit but it just makes the time zoom by!!……..I’m sure you are all getting tire of seeing roses from me…but you all know by now they are my favorite!!!  But I thought I would show you the pins I made……
I won’t bomard you with tons of pictures…..




I tried to make them each a bit different………I really like how they turned out…

So….it’s back to work tomorrow… ;(  BUMMER!!!   But I hope to be playing more this week……I would like to wish you all a VERY blessed week!!!!  I, as always…..want to THANK YOU all for stopping by to visit with me….I do hope you will come back by…..until next time….

No comments: