Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Thursday…..the week is zooming…..

Hey Everyone and Happy Thursday to you all!!! I hope you all are staying cool……it’s soooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!
So…..I have gotten to play in my ARTHaven a bit this week….still have lots more to create but  I thought I would share with you the Card/Box I just completed last night…….This is for a request I had for a sympathy card for a special lady who had recently lost her husband…Bless her heart!!!







In making this card I created the phrase digi image…..and printed it off in monochrome with my laser printer then used some gorgeous purple foil and ran it through my Foil Master….Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE it!!!  Then I placed it in my Lynx “Sable” and did the PNC technique so it cut out PERFECTLY!!! I am absolutely LOVING the combination of my Black Cats…Lynx and Foil Master!!!!!!

I tried to make it as special as I could….as her husband loved music……I also worked this card a bit differently as you’ll notice above…..the top decorative layer lifts up where you can right a personal message…..and then I mounted it to the easel base so it could be propped up but the personal message wouldn’t be easily viewed if the person so chose……I thought it was pretty cool…..
I thought I would share the file with you in case anyone might be interested……

Then I thought I would share with you the digi image I created along with the music notes I created in creating this card……


Then….the other day I had a request for a 3x3 notecard/envie combination…I worked one up real quick so I thought I would share that with you as well in case anyone might like it……


Soooooooooooooo….This catches me up for now…….I hope you might find something you like…….I am having SO much fun with my Toys…(TOOLS)!!   Off to work on my next card…..I hope you’ll come back to visit with me…..I also wish you all a very blessed day!!!!

No comments: