Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bunco Anyone????

Hey gals and guys!!! Hope you’ve all had a WONDERFUL Sunday!!!!  I’ve been having yet another AMAZING day in my ARTHaven…..Vacation is just about over….but I’m trying to get as much out of it as I can……
So today I needed to work on a card I had an order for….I had done one of these last year…but never saved the file so I had to recreate it again…and saved it this time!!!! Duhhhhhhhhhhh….LOL…but I thought I would share with you how the card turned out…..






I’ve never played this game but I hear it’s VERY POPULAR!!!!  So I decided to actually save and share the file creation I made….I will tell you the border you see on the strip on the inside of the card and on the box is a Fiskars Punch….but here’s the cut file……

I really hope you like it!!!!!  Ok…back at it I go…..still have one more card I need to get created!!!!  As always….THANK YOU SO MUCH for stopping by to visit with me….I wish you all a very blessed week and do hope you will come by again…..Until next them….

No comments: