Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The week….half gone!! ;)

Hey Everyone….Me again!!! I hope you all have been having a GREAT week…..I would like to first say THANK YOU to everyone that responded to my selling of the rubber/acrylic stamps and the stamp maker the other day…I was AMAZED at how FAST they were snatched up!!! I really hope you all enjoy them!!!!
So…I played with paper a bit tonight….well actually last night and tonight…I needed to create a birthday card for a customer’s mother……she will be 82…..Impressive huh!!!  She loves flowers….well now that’s just right up my alley huh!!!   So I decided to use one of the card designs I had created some time back……and this time doing it with my print and cut with Inkscape/Signcut it was a BREEZE!!!  Here’s how it turned out….







What was SO fun about this is I created the flourish myself……LOVE INKSCAPE…   then cut it out in vinyl….(I was GOING to use some rub n buff stuff that Tyler at AllThatJazzSupplies.com is contemplating carrying…well like a dope I messed it up…..so I decided to use vinyl……it cut SO BEAUTIFULLY!!!  Then I took some white pearl dots and colored them with my copic markers and then accented the flourish design with them…I thought it turned out pretty cool!!!!  If anyone is interested in the flourish file…I’m sharing it below….

Then as a refesher……I thought I would remind you which files I used to create this card…..they are files I had previously shared some time ago……


So that’s my FUN I had for tonight……I hope you liked my card!!! I did have a lot of fun making it…..So I would like to, as always…THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me……I pray you all have a wonderful remainder of the week and a very blessed weekend!!!!!  I hope you will come by again…until next time……

No comments: