Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

It’s time for the June Mini Crop!!!

Hey Everyone….HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!  It’s that time!!!!!!!
I thought this would be a fun challenge to join in on to help support our Black Cat USA Forum……….So this is what I came up with…a new flower design…This one is a PDC Christmas Rose Flower Design…….First I will show you the image I was challenged to create based on…..and then what I came up with………
If you like these and would like to see how I make them…….you’re most welcome to watch the tutorial below…….


And now…If you would like to make some for yourself????? I’m sharing the file here…..

Now don’t forget to go  to http://blackcatus.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=413#p7636 to check out the other Challenges going on……..
As always….THANK YOU so much for coming by to visit with me!!!!  I pray you all have a VERY blessed weekend!!!!! Please come by again…Until next time!!

No comments: