Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm a Bit Late on Announcing!!!

HEY Everyone!!! Happy Friday to you all!!!! I'm SO glad it's here!!! :)  So our MTC Month Long Blog Hop is over so I need to announce the winner of a wall display from me........I so hope it is something that will be enjoyed......I was TOTALLY blown away by the response I received....and it was SO VERY HARD to choose a winner........I felt like I really needed to do more than one since I had over 100 comments!!! And I would like to THANK YOU ALL for your amazing comments on the ART book!!!!  I had alot of fun making it!!!!

THE WINNER'S WILL OF COURSE BE PERSONALIZED FOR THEM!!!

Well....I hope it's ok but I decided to give THREE "lucky"??? people a one of a kind piece of ART from me.......at least I hope they'll feel lucky!!! LOL.......Soooooooooooooooooooo....Here's who won.........
********************************************************
REBEKKA REED

Becky said...

This is GORGEOUS Penny.. I do not own any machine but I doubt I would be able to create the beautiful things you do if I had one.



I would love to win one of your master pieces though :)..

KATHY B In Ontario OR

KathyB said...

Penny! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I cannot wait to get more familiar with Clawdine (my 18" Cougar)and use all of these techniques you used Sable and MTC! You are such an inspiration and joy, thank you for sharing your art but more importantly your heart! What an honor it would be to have a personalized piece of art from you!


KathyB from www.kathybslittlecorner.blogpsot.com (I'm Day 3 on this fantastic MTC Blog Hop).




RETTA


Retta said...

Penny - I have a cougar and have played very little resently. you have inspired me to start playing again as quickly as I can. What a beautiful job on this project - actually all your projects. Thank you for sharing your creativity and love! God bless you greatly!



Retta

****************************************************************

Ok...So as a reminder...I will be creating each of you a Wall Display for your ARTHaven personalized for YOU......So I will be sending you a few questions so I can learn what your colors and style are......and please bear with me as it will take me a bit of time to create these for you...but I promise they will come!!!!

I SO hope you are excited!!!!  I'm excited to do these.......Now.....off I go to finish a few more projects....As always...THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me.......I can't wait to get home from work to PLAY!!! I wish you all a veyr blessed weekend!!!!!


No comments: