Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A nice Sunday for family…….

Hey Everyone….I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL Saturday and making all the dads & grandpas in our world feel so special!!!!
I had a chance this weekend to play a bit and have been having fun…..I’ve created a couple of new files…I also had a request for a new flower design……the lady who was requesting it is wanting to make them for her daughter’s upcoming pageant competition and it’s their state flower….I was totally honored to be asked to see if I could come up with a flower design….and even more honored that she loves how it has come out!!!!  I wish her daughter the best at her competition!!!!
So…I thought I would share with you what the flower is…what it looks like and show you the tutorial I’ve done up for creating this flower……..So what is it already right….   It’s the Indian Paint Brush Flower…..here’s my take on it….along with an image of what one of them actually look like…..
PDC Indian Paintbrush Flower Mockup 6-18-2011





So…..do you like them?????? If you do would you like to know how to make them???  I’m sharing a tutorial below…….
Now……If you would like to have the file I’m sharing it here…..

I hope you like this design…they really really work up fast……and are kind of pretty….I had never even heard of this flower before but was totally honored to be asked to make one……I pray I’ve done the gorgeous flower justice…..
Ok….Then I’ve also been busy this weekend working up a couple of files for requests I’ve had………thought some of you might be interested in them…..so you can find them below….







Okie Dokie!!! I “think” this catches me up for now!!! I hope you’ve found something you might enjoy here!!!!
Ok…off I go to the next project…I hope you all are having a very blessed day…THANK YOU so much for stopping by….please come by again…until next time….

No comments: