Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy “Friday” to ME…..Yes I know it’s Thursday!!!!

But to me it’s MY FRIDAY at work!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ME!!! I get an extra day to play in my ARTHaven!!!!!
I just wanted to drop in this morning and spread the EXCITING news with you all!!!!  Make The Cut! is NOW able to cut with your Pazzels Machines!!!! How COOL is that!!!! GO ANDY GO!!!!  So If you own a Pazzels machine or are contemplating purchasing one……NOW you can use this AWESOME program too!!!!  You should check it out here……..I KNOW you won’t be disappointed!!!!

Just as a refresher…Check out all the cutter lines Make The Cut! WILL cut with!!!!
This includes, but is not limited to:
  • Black Cat Cougar and Lynx
  • Boss Kut Gazelle
  • USCutters MH/LaserPoint Series
  • Craftwell eCraft
  • Wishblade
  • Craft Robo
  • Silhouette
  • Roland SX15, and GX500
  • Pazzles
  • PCUT
  • KNK Maxx
  • CutOk
  • Any cutter that uses HPGL printer drivers
Then I thought I would share with you that I finally finished a project I needed to complete way back before I got rid of my Expressions…….The person who was interested in this was more than happy to be patient and wait for me to get my new Lynx “Sable”……..Bless her heart……
I know you’ve all seen the others I’ve done…but I thought I would go ahead and share this one with you  as I cut everything and embossed the metal with my Lynx “Sable”…..



You can see the amazing job it did on the embossing…and I really didn’t have my force up extremely high to make the awesome impression on the metal!!!!!  Now keep in mind…I did NOT cut the thick metal with my Lynx….as it’s too thick…..The flower pieces cut very very smooth!!!!  LOVE my Sable!!!
Ok…off I go to work…..I wish you all a very blessed day!!! As always…THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me!!!!  I do hope you will come by again!!!! Until next time!!

No comments: