Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A nice interview……

Happy Saturday Everyone…..I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!!! I just wanted to share some EXCITING news!!!!  I’ve just enjoyed the honor of being involved with a PodCast with Leo at SVGCUTS.com sharing information about the Black Cat Lynx Cutter….”Sable”……I would be thrilled if you would check it out…….

PAZZLE INSPIRATION, BLACK CAT LYNX AND INTERVIEW WITH PENNY DUNCAN

It was an honor to chat with Leo and share my experience on my AMAZING machine….hopefully it will help some who are trying to decide on which cutting machine is best for their needs and desires…..

Okie dokie…that’s it for me now……Thanks for stopping by and I hope you’ll take a listen to Leo’s podcast!!! I pray you are all having a very blessed weekend and I hope you’ll  come by again…Until next time…

No comments: