Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my ETSY store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

How about……an Easter Lily???

Hey everyone…..I hope you’re all having a great week!!!!!  It’s FRIDAY tomorrow and I thought why not start of a GREAT weekend with a new flower design??????  I had been asked to see if I could come up a with an Easter Lily….Well….you know me…I LOVE a challenge……SO…..here’s what I came up with……..



So…What do you think?????? Don’t you think they look like Easter Lilies?????  Would you like to know how I made them??? If so…check out my tutorial…..Now…If you liked how easy they were to make…would you like to have the file??? If so you can find it here……

Thank you for bearing with me and allowing me to vent this last week!!!! I had been asked to consider starting a petition concerning the PC issue…..after a lot of thought I decided it is not a good decision to make….I don’t thing a e-petition will have an impact…but I know our decisions and actions will…So I made the decision and action that was best for me…… I am SO EXCITED and waiting on my new Lynx!!!! Hopefully I’ll have it in a couple of weeks then I can start creating projects with It…I can’t WAIT!!!! 
As always….THANK YOU for stopping by to visit with me!!!!  I hope you like my new design………I also pray you have a very blessed weekend and will come by to visit again!!! Until next time…..

No comments: