Translate

My Cutting Files

Hello Everyone...after much thought I have decided once again to share my cutting files with you all....If you are interested there is a link at the top of my blog underneath the header which will take you to my download site for the files.....Please be aware...while browsing through my previous blogposts... when you find a file you like.....the link for that image is broken...you will need to go to the link at the top of my blog to do a search for the file to download....as it is too time consuming to go through each and every post and correct the links for the files. I trust you will all understand this.
I too, will again offer the entire collection for purchase on DVD if anyone would be interested...you will find the option for that in my store....As I create new files they will be complied on a DVD in the future for those who prefer to combine that way.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A card for a sweet girl…..

Good Morning Everyone and HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful wonderful day!!!!  It’s supposed to be possibly rainy here today but at least our flooded river has receded some……….
One of my VERY DEAR online friends has a niece that was injured in a freak accident…..Praise the LORD she is going to be ok  but has a lot of recovery ahead of her and possible surgery!!!  Alicia asked if anyone would be interested to send her a card and I just felt led to do so……I was so humbled by all the amazing blessings, prayers and well wishes to my baby when he under went surgery a couple weeks back…….
So…I wanted to make something extremely girly but I have boycotted using my Expression ;(  I’m refusing to do anymore cutting until my New LYNX arrives!!!  (no….I don’t have to do that….it’s something I choose to do!!…..it’s my way of making a statement for ME!!!…and yes I’m a little weird!! )  So my entire card and box was made cutting machine free…..as I had already had my flowers made……..which was nice……the roses I had the pieces cut out I just colored them to be what I wanted for this creation and then assembled…….wanna see how it turned out?????





Can you tell how much I LOVE my Zutter Distress-it-All…..this is SUCH a cool little gadget and very handy when you have a lot of distressing you want to do……the papers I used for this project are from the Grapics 45 line called Once Upon a Springtime….I thought it was perfect for what I had invisioned….I’m very happy with how this turned out and I SO hope the little girl will enjoy it…….
Ok…..off I go…I’m getting closer and closer to the day my New LYNX arrives and I CAN’T WAIT!!!!  Hurry hurry hurry!!!!!!    LOL
THANK YOU so much for stopping by to visit with me……I hope you’ve enjoyed what I’ve shared…would love to hear your thoughts!!!  I would like to wish you all a very blessed Wednesday….I do hope you will come by and visit with me again….Until then….

No comments: