Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a Hump Day!!!!

Happy Wednesday (Hump Day) everyone….It was a cold and slippery one here!!!!  Little snow..yes……messy messy roads….DEFINITELY!!! I was never so happy to get home today!!!
But I did have some FUN in my ARTHaven when I got home…..I was able to complete a couple of orders I had……and got a few more things made for my ETSY store….wanna see?????
This first is My Bird of Paradise Flowers made in LARGE scale and into long stem bouquets…I’m quite impressed with how they came out even if I do have to say so myself…..





So….that catches me up for the night…..I do hope you’ll come by again to visit….I’m getting closer to working on a few more cut files soon….working my way down my TO DO list…don’t we all have those!!!   As always…THANK YOU for coming by…I wish you all a very blessed week!!!!

No comments: